Jesus Christ loves us unconditionally and has given us a purpose in life. Beginning a personal relationship with Him was the best decision I’ve ever made. Here’s how you can begin living life abundantly with Jesus. It’s as easy as ABC!
A dmit you’re not perfect. We all mess up and we live our lives apart from God – that’s called sin. When we admit our sins and ask forgiveness, God will do it, guaranteed.
- Romans 3:23 – For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.
- Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
B elieve in Jesus Christ. That He is God and came to earth to live for us and died on a cross for our sins. He willingly took the punishment that we deserve, so we could be in a right relationship with God.
- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 – I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.
- Romans 5:8 – But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
- John 3:16 – For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
C ommit your life to Jesus. Decide to give all that you are to Him.
- Romans 10:13 – For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
- Romans 10:9-10 – If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.
Pray, talk to God, about the ABCs, and invite Him to be King of your life. Jesus gave His life for you so you could spend forever in Heaven with Him. Join the family of God today. And, let me know when that happens so I can celebrate with you!!