Our family’s Easter celebration, 2 Weeks 2 the Cross, begins this Sunday!
The resurrection of Jesus is THE most important event in all of history. In our home, we have sought for the last several years to help our children understand the significance of Jesus’s death and life by spending time together in God’s Word and through activities to reinforce those truths. 2 Weeks 2 the Cross places Jesus front and center in our hearts as we look forward to Easter Sunday.
We welcome you to join us in our journey with Jesus! Here is the line-up of themes and Scripture passages you can share together with your family:
- Sunday, April 6 – Jesus came to save me, Mark 11:1-11
- Monday, April 7 – Jesus wants to clean my heart, Mark 11:15-19
- Tuesday, April 8 – Jesus commands me to love, Matthew 22:34-40
- Wednesday, April 9 – Jesus shows me how to serve, John 13:1-20
- Thursday, April 10 – Jesus knows how I feel, Mark 14:18-21
- Friday, April 11 – Jesus teaches me how to remember, Matthew 26:26-30
- Saturday, April 12 – Jesus wants me to keep watch, Matthew 26:36-46
- Sunday, April 13 – Jesus tells me to trust Him, John 18:3-11
- Monday, April 14 – Jesus loves me even when I sin, Luke 22:54-62
- Tuesday, April 15 – Jesus takes my punishment, Matthew 27:27-37
- Wednesday, April 16 – Jesus will forgive me, Luke 23:39-43
- Thursday, April 17 – Jesus connects me to God, Matthew 27:45-54, 57-61
- Friday, April 18 – Jesus died for me, John 3:16
- Saturday, April 19 – Jesus gives me new life, Matthew 28:1-10
- Sunday, April 20 – RESURRECTION SUNDAY
Each day we will share our experiences with you here at MyEverydayGod.com. If you’d like ideas to celebrate Easter with your family, take a look at past 2 Weeks 2 the Cross activities, as well as my Pinterest Easter boards.
Jesus is alive! And, I pray His life, death and resurrection overflows our hearts this Easter.